Monday, March 2, 2015

9 months

Family life has been most excellent since Micah's been home. I don't even know where to begin because it's been FOREVER since I've blogged, so I'll start with today!

Dylan has become such a WONDERFUL big brother. Today when Micah woke up from his nap, I told Dylan, "Go get Micah!" Dylan ran upstairs and crawled into Micah's bed. I could see them on the baby monitor and Dylan was stroking Micah's cheek and talking to him. Then Micah started cracking up, doing his cute baby giggle, watching Dylan just talk. It was such a precious moment!

It was so hard to envision moments like this when we were in the hospital. My babies are so sweet together!

Here's a pic from a few weeks ago.


Micah has been doing awesome. In fact, tonight he was really rolling around and doing his baby sit ups. He wants to be mobile so bad! His rolling around is such a huge deal because he just started rolling over from front to back about two weeks ago. I think he'll be sitting by himself in about a month. What a big boy!! Here is his 9 month photo.


He's getting so chunky! We went to his 9 month check up today and he's actually on the curve! Yes, he's in the 1st and 2nd percentile but still! He is really thriving at home.

Ah, life is seriously so good right now. 

Also, I guess now is a good time announce that I put in my resignation at work. I'm going to stay home with my boys!! I'm so excited about this for so many reasons but most of all because it's something I've always wanted to try. I admit that I'm slightly terrified but I feel like it will be so rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment