Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Micah is coming home

Micah's 109th day will close with our family under one roof!  We're taking him home tonight, after we get everything checked off.

I don't know the best way to describe how happy and thankful I am.  Micah can finally have a home. Dylan can have both of his parents (and a cute new brother).

One of the most difficult things for Laura and I has been to watch our children's pain.  If I could, I would take on all the pain and more, to make it easier for them.  It would tear my heart when Dylan would cry for momma in the middle of the night or when Micah would cry in pain from his surgeries.

Thankfully, the worst is over!  We'll can finally start enjoying family moments together.  Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Reading your words helps me to understand God's Love for us and why Jesus did what He did for us. God bless you and so happy for you - great news and happy day! -

    ReplyDelete